We wanted to share some podcast we’ve been loving and that have been apart of our daily routines for sometime now.
We try listening to podcasts instead of turning on the tv or radio we find it helpful to keep us always learning, growing and being more conscience and present each day.
- Optimal Living Daily – A pod cast that narrates articles, blogs, and even books to help you live a better life.
- Optimal Relationship Daily – Talks about bettering each of the relationships in our lives articles that touch on parenting, love, marriages and ect.
- Glowing Up – A very funny, womanly podcast about health, beauty, and lifestyle and just glowing up in general.
- Self Service – Advice, and motivation from business to self-care.
- Spark My Muse – Deep talks on spirituality and mindfulness.
If you get the chance to listen to any of these please let us know. And if you have any podcast you want recommend to us it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading! 🙂
We are back and have an announcement, during these past couple of months Raphael and I have been planning our wedding that took place in Napa, California on Friday December 29, 2017.
Raphy and I have been together for almost 6 years, and time has really flown for us. We’ve always known that one day we would get married when the time was ‘right’. Then next thing you know 5 years passes by, and we realize no moment is ever going to feel like the perfect time for us. Fast forward–to planning our wedding in just over 1 month.
We can say with no regrets it was perfect just how we pictured it small, very intimate, and filled with love with the people we love. We are sorry to have been gone for such good chunk of time. But we just wanted to have all focus on our special day, and enjoy each and every moment of planning it all out. It was definitely the best way to end our 2017, and begin the new year on this new journey of marriage.
We wanted to pop on here and share some photos with all of our friends here. Hope you enjoy!
Thank you all for reading, we will be back with more soon!