Scoby which is the bacteria used.
Here is our second installment to our Top Products series, these are products we’ve been trying out and really enjoying. Keep reading to see what we’ve been into.
- First up we have this awesome STASHER BAGS, these reusable bags are plastic free platinum silicone food storage bags. These bags have been really convenient to have around not only can they be used for storing food items but also works well for travel we put our head phones and charging cables to keep them all in one place nice and neat. You can use these bags to cook in (a method called sous vide) Click here for a review we found, freeze food, pack picnic items, pack lunch, microwave safe, dishwasher safe. Stasher claims a reuse up to 3000+ times. The pinch and seal bags are super convenient and better for our environment of course.
We highly recommend trying them out if you think it suits your life style. Each cost around $11.99 usd each which sounds crazy but its really an investment. Atleast that’s how we viewed it upon purchasing it ourselves.
2. This CANNON MX492 wi-fi printer, honestly this is just the cheapest basic version they carried at Best Buy here in the states, priced around $60 usd this thing is amazing. We feel as though we had been living in the dark ages without it. Printing, just became so much more easier. I’m sure many of you already have wifi printers, and yes we are very late, of course we do not like to print unnecessary items because in our opinion is very wasteful we only print the things we need to have physical copies of verses digital. But somethings do require printing and we are thankful it has become less of a hassle since our phones are connected to our emails, we can just pop on our phone and turn on the printer and effortlessly print that item as needed. Instead of before having to get out our laptop wait for it to turn on and load fuss around with cords while rummaging through our emails to finally being able to print that one item.
3. Travel Wise Packing squares, these have made us not dread packing for trips. With these everything is separated out by category his, hers, pants, socks, underwear, sleep wear, tops ect. We are now able to pack loads more while keeping it all really organized. We picked these up on amazon $22 usd for a 5 piece set they have a wide selection to choose from, but they carry them at Target also. These aren’t the best quality but they get the job done, and that is all we ask for. If you struggle with packing like us before then you will appreciate these trust us.
4. La Croix, unsweetened, 0% sodium, flavored sparkling water. Price ranges from $3-5 usd for a pack of 8. We’ve been going through cans of this like crazy for a long time. Its just nice to have something fresh and bubbly to gulp down without being sugary. We are thinking of investing in a soda stream just to use for sparkling water. As for now, we’ve been loving these for about over 2 years we always forget to keep the boxes to share with you all. Our top flavors have to me the cucumber blackberry, lemon, lime we would say all of the flavors are pretty good. But those are just the flavors we gravitate towards. These are widely available in your local supermarkets, target and sometimes gas stations. They are everywhere, believe me. If for some reason you can’t seem to find them, They should be available on amazon and jet.com.
5. Kombucha, which is a fermented tea drink made from all different types of fruits, veggies and herbs it is very acidic tasting which is not a flavor everyone will like, but we do enjoy. We have a couple of bottles about 2-4 times a week just depending, and yes they are not the cheapest thing to buy so we appreciate every drop a bottle can range anywhere from $3-7 usd just depending on the kind, size and where you are purchasing. But there are so many benefits for gut health and your health in general if you want to know more click here. We always forget to save our old bottles of kombucha, but we wanted to share on here some of our favorite brands.
- Kevita, Master Brew, is one of our favorites lately our go to brand, sold at Target, gas stations, local markets. Try their pinepple peach, ginger and really any flavor.
- Kauai Juice Co, We enjoyed some local kombucha brewers in Kauai Hawaii they would probably be hands down our favorite of all time. Try it out if you are ever on the island, you will not regret it. They also have so many other options like smoothie, milks, juices ect. Unfortunately the last time we had them was in April of 2015, but all the more reason for us to go back.
- Trader Joe’s, They carry some good kombuchas don’t quite remember the names exactly but you will see it in the refrigerator section. Try out their mint tea flavor.
- GT’s Kombucha or Synergy, They were probably one of the first brands of kombucha in major markets. Try out their lavendar and mango flavors.
Scoby which is the bacteria used.
Cute shop front.
Honestly, not all are made equally. Just like with anything in the world. So we recommend trying them all out to see which ones you enjoy. That is exactly the approach we take.
Hope you all enjoyed catching up on all of our favorites, Please let us know down in the comments if you’ve had experiences with any of the products listed good or bad. As always thank you guys for stopping by and reading 🙂