We’ve been on this journey for quite some time now, and we are excited to share with you all our very own product we designed and our website launch!
Our brand is Xoe Wear and our product is a Packable Muslin Burp Cloth, if you are interested in learning about us more please check us out at Xoe Wear.com.
Thank you all for your support! 🙂
5 Ingredient Chocolate Reishi Goodness.
This is our simple take on this adaptogenic drink that we have incorporated into our routine. Reishi mushroom has so many benefits and to learn more you can click here. There are many forms of this drink out on the market today, so we decided to share our simple at home version. But if you are new to adaptogens then we do recommend you start of in small doses to see how your body response. Reishi is very bitter, so this recipe is great for a beginners, because you can always adjust to taste.
This drink really hits the spot on a chilly night, (served warm)
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp- Reishi powder (very strong, and bitter start with less at first)
- 1/2-1 tbsp- Organic cocoa powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp- Organic Coconut sugar (adjust to taste)
- **Optional add 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen powder.
- Warm up some milk and add to your blender, we prefer using any plant base milk.
Blend up and enjoy! Really hope you all give this a try at home and let us know how it goes 🙂
We wanted to share some podcast we’ve been loving and that have been apart of our daily routines for sometime now.
We try listening to podcasts instead of turning on the tv or radio we find it helpful to keep us always learning, growing and being more conscience and present each day.
- Optimal Living Daily – A pod cast that narrates articles, blogs, and even books to help you live a better life.
- Optimal Relationship Daily – Talks about bettering each of the relationships in our lives articles that touch on parenting, love, marriages and ect.
- Glowing Up – A very funny, womanly podcast about health, beauty, and lifestyle and just glowing up in general.
- Self Service – Advice, and motivation from business to self-care.
- Spark My Muse – Deep talks on spirituality and mindfulness.
If you get the chance to listen to any of these please let us know. And if you have any podcast you want recommend to us it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading! 🙂