5 Ingredient Chocolate Reishi Goodness.
This is our simple take on this adaptogenic drink that we have incorporated into our routine. Reishi mushroom has so many benefits and to learn more you can click here. There are many forms of this drink out on the market today, so we decided to share our simple at home version. But if you are new to adaptogens then we do recommend you start of in small doses to see how your body response. Reishi is very bitter, so this recipe is great for a beginners, because you can always adjust to taste.
This drink really hits the spot on a chilly night, (served warm)
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp- Reishi powder (very strong, and bitter start with less at first)
- 1/2-1 tbsp- Organic cocoa powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp- Organic Coconut sugar (adjust to taste)
- **Optional add 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen powder.
- Warm up some milk and add to your blender, we prefer using any plant base milk.
Blend up and enjoy! Really hope you all give this a try at home and let us know how it goes 🙂